Friday, February 6, 2009

Personal Update

Well as some of you know I own a new business. A few partners and I have opened a Gun Shop. We sell a good many pistols, a few rifles and shotgun, a goodly amount of ammo and shooting and hunting accessories. Business have been VERY good. Lets hope the trend continues.

We got a little boost from the "Obama Effect". The effect Obama had was to have a complete run on any gun that is a usual target of Liberals in the US. But, those guns are usually high ticket items which means in the market we operate in few customers will pony up $900+ dollars for an AR-15 or the like.

Currently we are trying to expand our business online and have seen some initial success. Also, we are in the beginning stages of developing a range. Our hope is to have a first class facility that can host shooting sport tournaments.

Also, I moved to Pageland and intend to make good on my promise to run for Mayor. I am also considering other political moves.

I hope to make some grassroots improvements in the Republican party and develop a better level of sophistication amoung conservatives. My hope is that we rely less on rhetorical platitudes and more on sound political philosophy.

We shall see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Obama's election had a stimulating effect on the firearms industry.